Strong Tower Insurance Group will find you an affordable boat insurance policy that will insure you against most risks of owning and operating your boat, its motor, and its trailer — including protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments.
Strong Tower Insurance Group offers you smooth sailing ahead! There are plenty of options with your coverage, including roadside assistance, on water towing, total loss replacement, and also covering anything that is attached to your boat. Let us find you a boat policy that will insure you and your boat against liability and damage in the event of an accident.
Personal Watercraft Insurance
Hitting the open water is a perfect way to take a break from everyday life and relax with family, friends, or by yourself. But costly accidents, injuries, and theft don’t take a break just because you do. You never know when mishaps will occur — that’s why personal watercraft insurance is one of the most important accessories you can have on your watercraft.
Boat Insurance covers you based on your personal needs, and will differ depending on the type of boat you own. Here are some typical boat insurance coverages:
- Damage to your boats: hull, sails, machinery, furnishings, motor, and trailer
- New boat replacement
- Fuel spill liability
- Medical payments
- Salvage coverage and wreck removal
- Damage to another boat or other property caused by your boat
- Bodily injury/death of another person
With boat insurance you can cover all kinds of boats, like personal watercraft, jet boats, sailboats, fishing boats or house boats, let us show you the best boat insurance option for your watercraft. Protect your boat or personal watercraft with boat insurance.
Personal Watercraft Insurance covers you based on your personal needs. A personal watercraft insurance policy typically insures you against many common liability losses regardless of whether you operate it yourself or loan it to another person. Personal Watercraft Insurance will differ depending on what type of device you own, here are some typical personal watercraft insurance coverages:
- Damage to another craft or dock
- Bodily injury or death to another person due to your negligence
- The negligence of another driver while using your PWC
- Towed water skiers or wake boarders who become injured using your craft
- Physical damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- Injury to you caused by an uninsured watercraft operator
- Towing assistance if you break down on the water
Don’t get thrown overboard by an accident that leaves you and your ride landlocked. Let Strong Tower Insurance Group help you get a personal watercraft policy that fits your needs… That means it’s smooth riding with Strong Tower!