They looked just like any other circuit breakers: a set of electrical devices mounted in a steel box. But inside, invisible to the human eye, was a hidden danger. The breakers were smoldering at 159.7 degrees. Thermography made the danger visible.
The May edition of ClubSolutions Magazine, a publication for health club operators, features an article by Jayson Scott, national program director for Cincinnati’s fitness, sports and recreation program. He offers tips for health and fitness facilities looking to improve their safety practices.
We all know about the importance of limiting teen access to alcohol, prescription medications and similar substances around the house. However, some teenagers are finding ways to abuse products commonly found at home or easily purchased in the community.
The post Household substances put parents of teens on alert appeared first on The Cincinnati Insurance Companies blog.
Pressure washers are a quick way to clean the dirt and grime from siding, driveways, decks, patios, lawn furniture and other items. But while results may look great, users should beware: Pressure washers are deceptively dangerous.