They looked just like any other circuit breakers: a set of electrical devices mounted in a steel box. But inside, invisible to the human eye, was a hidden danger. The breakers were smoldering at 159.7 degrees. Thermography made the danger visible.
As you and your family bring out the Halloween decorations and prepare for parties and trick-or-treaters, take time to evaluate the liability exposures associated with having guests on your property.
Pressure washers are a quick way to clean the dirt and grime from siding, driveways, decks, patios, lawn furniture and other items. But while results may look great, users should beware: Pressure washers are deceptively dangerous.